Monday 10 September 2012

Representation of Myself

My teacher Mr. Ford set our class to task to do a representation of ourselves, no representation is true infact it is just reality. We have been asked to do a representation ourselves in our own opinion and also the opinion that others might think.

Personally I believe people will see me as respectable, I don’t like to look messy or trampy as it will give people the wrong impression of what I’m like. I believe it is important to look respectable as well because it also makes you look friendly and reliable. I usually wear fashionable clothes and designer brands like Carhartt, Stussy and Diamond etc. I also mainly wear the brand topman because it is fashionable and at a reasonable retail price. I like to mix up what I wear a lot and not wear the same thing constantly because It’s a waste of money not wearing all of your clothes.

In the image I am wearing a Carhartt satchel, polka dot shirt and Topman Shorts and a Casio G shock. I would say the clothing I have got on is trendy, but other people’s opinions could be somewhat different. From this image I believe people could portray me as being humorous because of the fact I’m with some random funny looking man. I also look happy in this photo, which could make some people come to an assumption that I’m friendly and warm hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment